Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016


I got my travel itinerary this week!!!! OK so I’ll be departing June 16 at 12:31 pm and I’ll be arriving in Mexico City about 2:19 pm.....I’ll be departing Mexico to Utah at 3:44 p.m. And I’ll be arriving home in the airport about 6:45 pm.... I’m super exited and I hope you’ll all be there hahaha (: Today Elder Laurel is leaving home are will be flying home on Thursday  (: he’s pretty exited! I’ll miss that guy he’s super funny! Today Elder Stewart and I will be in the OCC today and tomorrow helping out with all the transfers and the next week we will be traveling to Tuxtla for our big zone leader conference (:  My old companion, Elder Fackrell is the new assistant to president and I’m super happy for him  (:  The next Saturday we’ll be baptizing and I’ll send pictures and all. The mission is doing great here in Tapachula (: I’m loving every bit of it!!!! I love you all and hope you all have a great week! Oh! And I’ll be calling home on Sunday about 4 or 5.... I’ll let you all know exactly so stay alert  (: have a great day(: nos vemos


Elder Laurel's 2 anos.


No comments:

Post a Comment