Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9, 2016



Hey Mom! Well yesterday it was super great to talk to you all.   I was mostly just happy to see you all and say Hi, I know that after the mission I’ll tell you all how it was (: I love you so much! This week we had a “day in the mission” for the youth. I think it would be a great idea you can bring up in the ward and stake, so that the young men can spend a night and a day with the missionaries (: 
 With our investigators, “C” and “J” showed up to church so that was great!  We have to have a lot of patience with them because they are progressing very slowly... but it’s fun to be zone leader again, we help out the zone a ton!!! Elder Stewart is great and we get along very well (:  I’ll be traveling in the offices in the night so I’ll get to see a lot of my friends (: 
Love Elder Portlock

Today we traveled to Huixtla to work for the day, we helped out the Branch President.



An amazing ice shave!!!


A day in the mission


Talking home to the family for the 4th and last time of the mission, NOS VEMOS EN 5 SEMANAS (:



No comments:

Post a Comment