Monday, January 4, 2016

January 4, 2016



Well this week I can say was a good week, Nancy should be getting baptized this Saturday, so fingers crossed, Luis has had some hard times and will be waiting a little bit. This Sunday we brought a lot of less active member to church! Wow I felt like I brought a ton of investigators to church ha-ha, we teach the gospel principles class here and we started with the first chapter, it actually turned out very well! We have a really cool bridge here in Comalapa, I’ll be sending pictures, but it reminds me of the Indiana Jones bridge ha-ha, OH! And happy new years! Year of 2016, I’ll be seeing you all this year! Wow! I can’t believe that I’ll be home in 5 months, that just sounds too weird...... ha-ha but that’s about all that really happened this week(: I love you all(: love Elder Portlock


Comalapa




mi distrito




The cool "Indiana Jones" bridge




Ha-ha our water



I'm a Nacho Libre Fighter!





Motocintla, es parte de me area


Feliz ano nuevo!


No comments:

Post a Comment