Monday, December 28, 2015

December 28, 2015


Dear mom and family, Well it was also super great to see and talk to you all on Christmas(: and for Mom if you can keep Luis and Nancy in your prayer, they are two young ones preparing for their baptism, but also Satan is working very strong with them and they have a ton of problems in their family. Please pray and fast for them.
      Well I also already told you all what happened this week, but I’ll try to say it again, on Christmas Eve we had 3 people invite us to eat and we were super full.  On Christmas we traveled to Comitan for our zone breakfast and zone devotional, after we traveled back to Comalapa and got home about 5 and we searched for about an hour looking for a laptop, and we finally found one and went to the church building, we first let a member use it to talk to his son, then after I was able to talk to my family (: it was such a great experience, I love them all so much(: it’s hard to believe that in about 5 months I’ll be talking again to my family.  Then I’ll be seeing them in person haha. Wow the mission truly flies by super-fast! Oh! and we have an investigator that looks like Bishop Burt hahahaha during the lesson I couldn’t focus because I kept thinking that Bishop Burt was acting like an investigator hahaha, other than that Elder Ramos and I are doing good here in Comalapa(: this Sunday we brought 7 investigators to church and it was great. I hope that they all progress and do what is right. (: Thanks for all I love you all so much 
Elder Portlock

Our zone



Tamali made of rice



Christmas morning


Christmas Eve dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment