Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January 18, 2015


Well this week was very great! Unfortunately Luis has not been baptized yet, but we’re still working with him. On the bright side, a new family that are converts from my ex companion elder Gonzalez that are going to be completing a year as members, they took their daughter who passed away a few months ago to the temple to get her baptized!!!! Wow they got permission straight from Pres. Monson to be able to do the ordinance, so they are super happy.  And this Sunday they gave their testimonies and I started to cry because the sprit was so strong! Wow! I love this area(: also this week Elder Ramos was sick and had to stay in the house for 3 days but now he is fine and we’ve been working hard
OH! And we have special changes. NOOOOO haha They’re taking elder Ramos away from me and putting him in Tuxtla, I guess there were problems with other missionaries in Tuxtla and they have to change, so my new companion is Elder Feliz.  I’m excited to start to work with him but sad at the same time that Elder Ramos is leaving...I only got a little bit of time with him:/ Well I love you so much mom! Have a wonderful week, I will be praying for you all (: Love Elder Portlock

Coconut water


The girl that is standing got baptized about half a year ago in Tonala, I interviewed her for baptism when I got there and attended her baptism.  She has family here in Comalapa, and we went to eat with the family.  When I saw her and she saw me and we got all excited that we're both in Comalapa.






Wow!  Look at the size of this ant!


No comments:

Post a Comment