Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 11, 2016


   This week I will start off with the teaching of Howard W. Hunter! This year in church we will be learning from him. The 2 main teachings of his life are. 1) Live each day to the teaching of Christ and become for like him. The second is being a temple attending member! These two are super important for our happiness (: This week Nancy got baptized, and it was a wonderful service (: Luis should be getting baptized the next week, we are still working with him (: this week we also had interviews with President George, I love my President a ton! He has taught me many valuable things! He is literally like my grandpa hahahaha! Elder Ramos got a little bit sick, so we’ve had to stay in the house a little bit, but he’s getting better. That’s about it for this week (: I love you all so much have a good week (: Elder Portlock

There's mangoes in the trees



Comalapa



We were able to visit K. H. G..  We are supporting and loving this family!  This Saturday they will be taking her name to the temple to be baptized.


The baptism


Hello?  We are the missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.


No comments:

Post a Comment