Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5, 2015



This week was such a great week! I’m here with Elder Fackrell and everything is doing great! The recent converts are loving church and loving their new life(: We have a few more new investigators and they showed up to General Conference(: wow! I love the amazing power that comes from teaching from the spirit! And leaving the lesson and saying to my companion. `` Elder.... She’s gonna be baptized`` hahahaha Elder Fackrell and I speak Spanish and I never knew that I could get to this point in the mission! Wow! I’m coming home soon, hahaha.  Well I still have a lot of time left. General conference was amazing!!!! I loved every moment of it! I’m so happy to see the new apostles and I sustain them! Elder Rasband is great! I also loved his talks from a few years ago(: Wow!  Today after I write I’ll be going down to Tuxtla for the conference of the leaders, maybe I’ll see my converts from Tuxtla haha.  Well have a great week I love you all(: Elder Portlock

Good Bye, Elder Contreras



Hello, Elder Fackrell



Well, here is the new district.




No comments:

Post a Comment