Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 19, 2015



Well for this week I first want to congratulate my good old friend Elder Hornberger.  Or should I say Bryce! hahahaha he completed his 2 year mission in Texas and I’m so happy for him. (: This week was pretty good!  Our family that we are teaching is doing great! They are so choice!  They are going to make a great family and fit into the branch, and Bryan says that he wants to serve a mission!  So were gonna be preparing him so he can be baptized and leave in a year!  We also found a couple that have been waiting a long time to get married so she could be baptized and they got married!  So we are preparing her to be baptized in November as well (: We are finding and teaching new people this week so we will see how it goes (: Thank you all for your support this week (: I love you all (:

This is like a GIANT garden pea!


and this is Bryan! I gave him one of my shirts and a tie! We're matching! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment