Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27,
My beloved family and friends, this week in Tonalá has been very HOT! wow! I don't even know exactly how hot it is but we pretty much NEVER stop sweating!!!! And in the night I sleep in my hammock without sheets, and a fan on my back!!! It's awesome(: Today we went to  a place called the old church ( Iglesia viaje) its a historical site, with tons of pyramids! it was incredible to see!!!!!! ( and yes Melissa I have your rocks :D ) I'm never gonna forget what I experienced.  Well I officially have 13 months in the mission! It's kinda weird to think! I'm starting to climb down the ladder and I don't like that!!! We have 4 investigators that are progressing, and we hope to have more success(: I love the work here! And my compañions are great! We work good in a threesom(: I love you all have  a great day!!!(: Elder Portlock


praying

lifting the rock


Ah, Tonala, and you can see the Dead Sea.









going to Iglesia Vieja


I ate it!  It was really yummy!  After I ate it they told me that it is snails.......

Going to Paredon with the Branch President

Tonala


No comments:

Post a Comment