Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

Wow! I'm so happy to hear that Melissa had her wedding reception and that Orson was able to go on trek! wow! So many things are going on and I'm missing out on it! haha just kidding.  I'm living the dream here(; hahaha here in Tonala has been great! There's tons of work to be done and we have many investigators, but for the moment none are progressing, but I will give more information. This week they sent a missionary to work with us in a trio. It's been really fun! It makes me remember the times with Elder Gonzales and Elder Lemus!  My new companion is named Elder Contreras. He is from The state of Monteray in Mexico and he is awesome!!! He has one year in the mission! And he is 25 yeas old! He has 3 years as a member of the church and his testimony is super strong! He was Catholic before and was studying to be a leader in his church! But he has been converted and he knows a ton of stuff! He has been teaching us tons of things about the Catholic church! This week as well we went to the coast! Its called Paredon! It touches the Dead Sea, if you look at the map in Tonala, under it there's a huge lake called Dead Sea that also touches the ocean, well that's where part of my area is. It's so weird to see the sea and teach the people down there! Well that's pretty much my week here in Tonalá! I love you all so much and have a great week(:





Tonala






The dog that was dead, well in one week it looks like this

The district


Paredon








No comments:

Post a Comment