Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25, 2015

Well this week had been a great week. Today I will be completing 11 months in the mission and I'm very happy, its weird to think that! Also today are the mission changes. Elder Gamboa and I will be staying the same here in Tuxtla Mexico area Paraiso as the zone leaders. We're really happy and exited for the next 6 weeks together. Also this Saturday was the best day ever! haha in the morning we had a service project with all the missionaries in Tuxtla, we collected plastic bottles for 2 hours and wow! There were sooooo much! We did the service close to my first area in Agulias. And so there I was collecting bottles! I was so happy because I knew the area and I also visited my converts! It was amazing because I could speak in Spanish!!!!! And they were all amazed! I love the mission so much because you make so many bonds with the people. Also in the afternoon Emmanuel was baptized and he is very happy! Words cannot explain how happy I am for him.(: yes things here are good(: I don't really have a lot to say but I  love you all! stay good(: Elder Portlock

wow

The wedding of Amparo.  Woooo su bautizmo sera 6 de Junio

We are cleaning the calles

Emmanuel's baptim


No comments:

Post a Comment