Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015

Dear family and friends, Well this week was great! We started it off with a big conference of all the zone leaders in the mission. We learned alot of things and made a lot of great plans(: I love the big meetings because I get to see alot of missionaries in the other parts of the mission(: on Wednesday we had our meeting with the zone, it went very well and we also made some great plans that we will be carrying out this month. On Thursday we had the baptism of Luis Angel (Chiki) haha he was SO happy this day haha also the water was really low so when he went under the water he hit his butt on the ground hahaha(: but he is fine. On Friday we had splits with  the assistants. I went with the legendary Elder Ibarra haha and we had a good day of doing a lot of stuff in the offices, at 6 we left the office to work.  Later in the night we passed a girl crying on the side of the street. We started to talk to her and she wasn't very nice to us, but we sat down to her so we could talk to her. I'm not gonna say much about her but she has a TON of problems. After we gave her our number and told her that we would like to talk to her again. She said thank you and we left. Wow there's a lot of sad things in the world. And I can testify that the Gospel of Jesus Christ that has been restored brings a lot of happiness and joy!. Annnnd on Saturday and Sunday was General conference! WHOOOOO I love it so much!  I also enjoyed seeing people that I know singing in the choir(: I also enjoyed President Monson's talk in the priesthood session, he talked about the mission manual. haha it really does come in handy when you need to give a blessing! haha (: I always have it in my pocket at all times! I hope that all of you at home enjoyed this week(: I love you all(: Elder Portlock

President George

Elder Gonzalez's broken shoe

Where I hang my clothes  haha

The church plaque

The baptism of Luis Angle (Chiki)


Mangos  (:


Making Tortillas  WHOOO  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment