Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015
Well family and friends another week has passed and I'm glad to be able to write home again(: well this week I want to start with the mission changes! well Elder Gonzalez is going home(: he completed his mission and is very happy, I'm also very happy for him. I'm going to be zone leader number 1 here and Elder Gamboa is going to be my new companion, I don't know him at all. haha  He will come tomorrow so I will have to let you know about him the next week. I hope things will be good(: I learned a lot of things with Elder Gonzalez and I'm going to  miss him a lot!!! Also this week Maria de Jesus got baptized and she is very happy! I too am very happy! I feel very blessed to have helped a family come into the church and be faithful haha, I will always remember this time and will always keep in touch with them(: I want to write more but I have a busy day today and tomorrow helping all the missionaries with there changes(: I love you all take care(:
                                                    Elder Portlock

Planning for our training meeting



Trust Fall


My zone

 

Haha!  Ya...


The bird is watching Spongebob



My District


A really hot day.  We are sweating!


Haha.  His name is Rango.





Finding Nemo!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment