Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

Hey family and friends, well this week hasn't been the best week. I've still been a bit sick and I'm hoping to be better for next week. I would go into much details, but I have a bacteria that isn't too bad. I should get over it in a few days. But it has affected a bit of the week, we spent most of the week in the house which isn't fun because its SO BORING haha, but things are doing ok. Well hopefully I'll be able to send a few pictures(: I don't have too much to say this week sorry, but have a good week and  Feliz año nuevo (:

I love the fruit here.  This is a star shaped fruit, it's pretty rare here in Chiapas.


Our Christmas Tree




Calling Home




The Bananas are my favorite.


Doing the studies for the bacteria.  From the picture you can guess what I did, and no, it's not pee.

Eating for the New Year's dinner.


Feliz ano neuvo!

No comments:

Post a Comment