Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014
Well this week has been a pretty good week. I first want to start out with a family that is preparing for baptism this week! ohhhh man I'm so exited! And I cant wait! Today we are helping them get the papers for marriage, they still haven't gotten married but we are working on that right now, their baptism is still planned for this Saturday. There have been many prayers offered for their baptism and that they will be able to do so. Its been truly a blessing teaching them and I am learning so much!  This week we also had a Christmas stake party haha wow! It was really fun! they youth put on a dance show for all of us and they did really good! haha and then there was a little kid maybe 5 or 6 years that was dressed in a clown costume and danced extremely good haha it was the best thing I have ever seen! Tomorrow we have the mission Christmas party from 8 in the morning until 6 in the afternoon. We are also gonna go to the temple ! whoohoo I get to go again for the 3rd time here! I feel very blessed to do so.  Also on Saturday night (the night of my parents Anniversary (: ps Congratulations Mom and Dad I Os Amo mucho! ) at the plaza Cristal which is the bit mall in Tuxtla, the stake choir was putting on a choir performance and so president wanted all the missionaries in Tuxtla to go to the mall and contact and invite people to watch the choir! It was really awesome haha tons of people and tons of missionaries. I think all the people got contacted! Elder De Jesus and I made about 50 contacts in 1 hour an a half. It was a really great experience! I've been learning a lot! Family and friends I love you tons.  Take care os amo! cuidanse mucho!
con Amor 
Elder Portlock
 
Ahhhh Agilas.  I'm gonna miss this place.

These are everywhere!

These are the best bananas EVER

This papaya looks weird.

Christmas party with the stake


Plaza Crystal with many contacts

 

No comments:

Post a Comment