Sunday, August 3, 2014

OK, so I finally got my travel plans.  I leave the MTC at 9 p.m. on Sunday night.  Crazy, huh?  My flight leaves at 1:06 a.m. and I will arrive in Atlanta Georgia about 6:40 a.m.  I then leave Atlanta at 9:47 and should arrive in Mexico City about 12:17 p.m.   I'll leave Mexico City at 2:10 and should arrive in Tuxtla about 3:50 p.m.  It's so crazy to think about!  I'm so excited.  The MTC treated me well. I guess my P-days will be on Monday from now on, so I don't know If I'll email this Monday or if I will have to wait till the next Monday.  I don't know if I'm ready, I'm just going with the flow.  I have a piece of paper that says I'm flying to Mexico, so I'm just going with it.  Ha ha ha.  I am going on an adventure!  Here are some last pictures from the MTC.

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!




Pillow room





No comments:

Post a Comment