Monday, March 7, 2016

March 7, 2016


This week was decent week(: I loved receiving your package(: and the ward council loved trying beef jerky for the first time hahahaha(: oh, Dad was talking about that we have a goal to read the Book of Mormon before August. And I wanted to say that I started the Book of Mormon about 3 weeks ago and I’m in 2 Nephi  (:  I love it so much and I’m learning tons of new things (:  It’s so great to hear that were reading it together as a family  (: My goal is to finish it before I get home from the mish. (:  This Week I’ve been studying Alma 8 and pondering the story and the success from Alma’s mission. I encourage you all to read it  (: it’s very interesting. We traveled to Bellavista this week and visited a few people (: We find lots of people to teach but the hard thing is that they don’t come to church. I love the branch here in Comalapa, I have grown to love them so much! They are my family too. This week we were visiting a less active member and she asked us if we could give her a blessing. After the blessing she immediately said, Elders, I’m going to attend church this week, thanks for the blessing (: these are tender mercies for me (: Well family I hope that you enjoy your week and great job on everything that your accomplishing.  Keep it up (: we are an eternal family and a strong family (: Elder Portlock

Captain America!

A bridge  (:

The package!  (:


The baptism of Abinimar in my second area  (:  All the family are members!  (:



No comments:

Post a Comment