Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016


This week we have transfers and I’ll be going to Tapachula!   Woooo!!! I’m super exited and I’ll be zone leader down there. My companion will be Elder Laurel. I’ll be leaving Comalapa tomorrow.  Wow I’m really gonna miss Comalapa.  (:  My heart will always be there  (:  Itzel went to Tapachula for a few weeks, so when she gets back she said that she wants to get baptized when she returns, so that’s amazing  (:  Wow I have 3 months left and I’ll be doing everything I can to work hard. This week I’ve been ponderizing the scripture in Jacob 5..... Wow its incredible, la viña del señor  (:  I’ll be sending lots of new pictures  (:  

The back porch and where we wash our clothes


outside

Presidente de Rama

A cool oven... These are the ovens where they make their tortillas

My companion and I


Oil so bless!

My study table


My room

My bathroom

My kitchen




My zone


My study table


No comments:

Post a Comment