Monday, September 7, 2015

September 7, 2015

Dear Family and friends! Well this week was a great one full of work work work! I love hearing that word, work, hahaha we completed the goals of the mission with 21 lessons, 140 contacts, 7 lessons with less-active, 4 investigators in the sacrament meeting and 3 investigators with baptism dates!!!! annnnnd we have a Baptism and confirmation! woooo we are super exited! Her name is Karla, I will be sending pictures. She is super happy that she got baptized and she feels very happy and full of the Spirit of God! My good friend Elder Jarrett, who studied at Bingham High, well we sang a hymn together for the baptism! It was very awesome! My companion Elder Contreras and I are working hard and we are teaching very well! Not much more happened this week to write about but things are good.  I've started going to the gym in the mornings at 6. hahaha I have a trainer and he really makes me work! But I'm loving it! Well family and friends I love you all! Have a great week(: Elder Portlock

Karla's baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment