Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sept. 21, 2015

Well, this week has passed by fast! haha It was a great week! Lots of work! We are preparing 5 people to be baptized this Friday! I will be sending pictures! We are getting ready to end the 6 week change. The next week I will be telling you if I'll be leaving Tonala or if I'll be staying here. Elder Contreras and I get along very well! We are great buds! We both clean the house every day and are striving to be obedient! I think God is blessing us with 5 baptisms this week(: Other than that there's not much new here haha, It's all the same(: I love hearing about you all(:  Well, have a great week(: Love, Elder Portlock

With the zone leaders, Elder Poroj and Elder Fackrell.

This family of 3 are gonna be baptized this week!

Tonala.  Walking.........ALOT!!!!!


There are 2 girls getting baptized this week.  The one on the side of me and the other next to Elder Contreras.

No comments:

Post a Comment