Monday, February 22, 2016

Feb. 22, 2016


  Well for this week not a lot happened to be honest. We’ve been working with a lot of less active members this week. And I feel like they hardly know anything. Elder Oaks has been talking about the importance of baptizing converts to the church, which means that the people really repent and have a strong testimony before baptism. Because the problem is that a lot of people get baptized but really don’t have a testimony. I have been thinking about this for a bit. Our investigator “Y” is amazing. She still can’t get baptized but she is a convert and has such a strong testimony already and she is friends with all the members. Her sister “I”  should be getting baptized in 2 weeks which is really amazing (: I love you all (: have a great week (: Elder Portlock

Teaching "B".  "B" is a convert of 2 years.  He unfortunately fell again into drinking and living on the street.  He is less active and we are helping him.  P.S.  His mom locked him in his room because he is a rebel and always drinks.  I love this guy.  He is my friend and I will never forget the lessons we have had.


Elder Martinez and I - we bought the same bag pretty much.


This is a small town called Pacayalito, about 10 miles from Guatemala.




A cool parade, they're Catholic traditions.  They are dancing in the street and praying to a saint.




Having a good day with Julian


No comments:

Post a Comment